Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) technology is changing the way dentistry can be delivered. Meridian Dental Clinic is committed to providing the highest quality care, and we’re proud to introduce the Sirona 3-D Galileos CBCT Scanner into our practice. This technology allows our team to view and diagnose individuals like never before. Traditional 2-D Xrays still have a place in dentistry, but 3-D imaging can allow for improved planning, earlier diagnosis, more efficient treatment, and it’s pretty cool!
Quick – Comfortable – Effective
- Galileos images are highly detailed, showing both soft and hard tissue without sacrificing clarity.
- Galileos CBCT Scanners take less than a minute, are completely painless, and the radiation dose is 100 times less than a traditional CT scanner.
- Our doctors can analyze the position and orientation of critical structures, like nerves, teeth roots, previous implants, the sinus, and nose, helping to make implant placement as accurate as possible.
- With this advanced imaging technology, we are able to ensure the long-term stability of your implant better than ever before.
- We can focus on your desired aesthetic outcome throughout your entire treatment process.